Creating an Account
An account lets you access our Audiobooks from any Internet connected computer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using your account, you can create a list of Favorites, make notes in individual full-text eContent items, and customize your account preferences.
- Go to www.NetLibrary.com on a computer in our library or one of our throught Auburn Riverside High School.
- Click the Create an Account link.
- Enter a username, password, security question and answer, first and last name and email address.
- When creating a username and password you can use any combination of letters, numbers and standard punctuation.
- Usernames are not case sensitive.
- Passwords must be at least six (6) characters long and cannot match your username.
- Click on Create Account. A message confirming the account has been created displays. You return to your affiliated library home page or to the page where you were prompted to login.
NetLibrary provides access to our library’s eContent collection of audio books.
Finding Audiobooks via NetLibrary
Start Your Search in One of Two Places
Basic Search is located on the NetLibrary home page and lets you quickly find books by keyword, title, author, or full text fields.
- Enter search term in the Basic Search field.
- Select Keyword, Title, Author, or Full Text.
- Click Search.
Click on Advanced Search to search using Boolean operators.
- Click on the Advanced Search tab located in the top navigation.
- Use to the drop down menu to select search parameter (Title, Author, Full Text, Subject, ISBN).
- Enter search term or multiple search terms using Boolean operators.
- Click Search.
Checking Out Audiobooks
Once you have conducted a search, you can listen to the Audiobook directly from the search results.
· To listen to Audiobooks, select the Download this Audiobook link.
Tip: Click on the Show Details link to see Additional bibliographic information, checkout limits, and download or listening requirements.
Logging in as a remote user
Each time you wish to access the NetLibrary Web site from a remote location, you will be prompted to login.
- Go to www.netlibrary.org and enter your user name and password in the login box.
- Click the red Log in button.
- You now have access to personalization features, checkout capabilities and all eContent available in your library or organization’s collection.